Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ian Keetley Visit

With us being at the Grantham Canal Discovery Day in October I had invited our Volunteer Coordinator Ian Keetley from Nottingham to join us on the day and to get to know us, unfortunately he isn't able to come that day but has volunteered to help out and come and visit us on our next workday on Sunday 29th September at the Stenwith bridge/tunnel. Full details here.
The work in hand is quite minimal so it is something we should be complete within an hour giving us some free time which I am proposing that we head north up to the The Old Forge Tea Rooms at Muston for some refreshments and enable Ian to get to know us all.
I don't normally call for confirmations but if you can/can't come to the 29th Sept workday then I would appreciate you getting in touch.

The 8th September workday saw a trio of rangers at the access point off Harlaxton Road, soon Peter, John and myself got stuck in and cut back the overhanging vegetation and made a nettle free route for the many users on the route that day and to follow. Many thanks again for your time.




No comments: