Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

26/04/15 Workday Review + Next Few Workdays

Despite the weather forecast giving a poor report for the Sunday, this soon changed once Saturday morning had arrived, with sunny spells forecasted the decision was made to go ahead with painting the milepost in Wyndham Park, Grantham.
Bob, John, Richard and myself soon got stuck in to doing the first coat once Richard had given the milepost a good rub down with his cordless drill and sanding attachment, certain a great idea and thought for future painting jobs.
After an hour the first coat was done and whilst the sun was out and helping to dry it we retired for a break at the Pavilion Cafe in the park before returning back to the milepost to finish of the job in hand.
Many thanks for a grand job done there guys, it certainly looked a lot better once done. (Shame I forgot to take a photo.)

Below I list the next three dates for future workdays in May and June, please make a note of the dates and after I've returned from my holiday this week I'll list where, when and what we will be up to.

Sunday 17th May.
Sunday 31st May.
Sunday 14th June.

No comments: