Our first port of call Ian Keetley (Sustrans Volunteer Co-ordinator) based in Nottingham whom I am sure most, if not all of you have met sometime whilst he has been in his position at Sustrans since 2012 is to leave his post this month. Ian had been so good to contact me personally by telephone earlier this week to pass on a message of thanks to you in the group here in Grantham/Sleaford for all your hard and continuing work throughout the area on the NCN and all that revolves around it.
Ian will still be working with sustainable issues but at the Hospital Trusts in Nottingham working with it's employees to encourage more sustainable transport moves by them, this had previously been a Sustrans based project and is to continue it's legacy at the hospital but is now being run by the trust.
Applications are now open for Ian's post and it is hoped a replacement will be due sometime in June, once I know anymore about a replacement I shall let you know asap.
No comments:
Post a Comment