Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

April Signing Rides

As you will know the Sustrans Volunteer Programme is marking April as the signing month nationwide, with this in mind we shall give the workdays a rest in April and use the following dates to check the signing along NCN 15 in and around Grantham.
The first date which I had previously announced on the blog will be on Sunday 11 April (09:45- 11:45) to meet at Dirty Duck PH (location map), where we will ride towards Grantham and hopefully end up at Grantham Railway Station if time permits.
The second which I newly announce to you will be Sunday 25 April (09:45- 11:45) to meet on the Riverside Cycle Path on Bridge End Road (location map), where we will ride towards Queen Elizabeth Park. It may also give us time to visit the newly refurbished Tea Rooms in Wyndham Park.
I will have signs with me on both of these rides so you just need to bring yourself along, I hope you can make the rides.

P.S. Hope to see you this Sunday, 09:45 at Stenwith Tunnel (NCN 15 Woolsthorpe- Muston), please bring along path clearance tools such as a spade or shovel.

No comments: