


Although winter's nip was still in the air the first of spring's sunshine came out for the day on the first workday of the year on NCR15 between Woolsthorpe Top Lock and Muston.
Just a couple of us got to share this but have started to make headway in scraping of the worst of the winter's mud that had settled, it also allowed us to observe what an excellent job has been done by Colin (Sustrans Maintenance) at the start of the year in opening up the NCR 15 railway line.
After finishing I cycled towards Muston with Mike where we were treated to the sight of the very recent hedge laying that leads into NCR15 from Woolsthorpe Road.
Don't forget the next workday will be on Sunday 28 March, meet at Stenwith Tunnel seat on NCR15 at 09:45, I do hope you can join in and I look forward to seeing you.
1 comment:
Sorry I couldn,t make it on Sunday. Looks as though you two did some good work, shall have to get along there with a shovel myself now the weather improves. Thanks for your hard work.
Bob M.
Post a Comment