Firstly thank you to those off you who have been able to attend the previous workdays, this is very much appreciated, can I also forward a reminder about the second signing ride for this Sunday, as announced in previous blog postings. Details can be found here.
For May I shall be restarting the evening and weekend workdays just like last year, three dates have been set and are as below.
Thursday 6 May
18:00- 20:00 (no later)
Please meet at the A1 bridge on Harlaxton Road, Grantham. Vegetation clearance will be taking place so please bring along any tools that you have for such a job. Location Map.
Thursday 20 May
18:00- 20:00 (no later)
Sunday 30 May
10:00- 12:00
For the last two dates I shall announce after 6 May the locations and work to be taken out.
I do hope you can join myself and others and I look forward to seeing you.
No comments:
Post a Comment