Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Sleaford C2 Opening- Update

Update 28/08/12
I have now received full details of the Sleaford Connect2 opening which you can find in the form of a leaflet/poster at https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BxFrOKsCxz3pZTc1VEp6QkIxdDg
As with all previous Connect2 openings it's a great opportunity for you, family and friends to go along and see a fantastic new facility for all and for Sustrans, NKDC & LCC to say thank you for supporting the Connect2 lottery bid.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you may know Sleaford was awarded with Sustrans Lottery funding back in 2007 to build their Connect2 project, a bridge over the A17 connecting Sleaford and Leasingham with traffic free paths.
More information on the scheme at http://www.sustrans.org.uk/what-we-do/connect2/schemes/the-east-midlands/holdingham-and-sleaford-over-a17
I have just heard this morning from the Lincoln office that a grand opening will be planned for Saturday  22 September, but this will certainly be an excellent opportunity for you to go see a local Sustrans Connect2 project.
Once I get more information from Nicola next week I'll certainly let you know the full details.

No comments: