Now our new calendar year is starting to take shape I think it might be a good opportunity for us all to gather in a not too over formal fashion for an hour or two and take a look back at what we did in 2013 and what we want to be doing for this year so we can draw up some kind of plan for workdays, events and anything else.
Two dates have been pinned down for a possible meeting to be held at The Farrier PH (Brewer's Fayre), Harlaxton Road, Grantham.
Thursday 20 February 18:00- 20:00*
Saturday 1 March 14:00- 16:00
*Ian Keetley, or Volunteer Co-ordinator has expressed that he would be able to attend the Thursday meeting.
Could I please ask you to reply back to me asap (by Monday 17 February) as to wether you can attend such a meeting and on which day, be it one or both. Once I have your replies back a descion will be made as to a set date.
No comments:
Post a Comment