Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Volunteer Award

Not one to blow my own trumpet to much I guess it can be said that I have the great honour of being awarded the Sustrans East Midlands Volunteer of the Year after various public releases and of course with news from Ian Keetley in the first East Midlands volunteer newsletter.
It was a real surprise and quite humbling to have heard the announcement from Ian and it has been great to have heard so many messages of support and congratulations from those who have been in touch since the announcement.
I would just like to say a big thank you to you all for your time, dedication, hard graft (not to hard I hope) and loyalty towards getting a NCN network in the Grantham area I hope we can all be pretty proud off when we see so many use it when out and about whether in our own time or volunteering as a group, without you I am pretty sure such an award wouldn't have been.

David  :o)

No comments: