Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

09/07/15 Workday Review + Next Workday

Well after last month's double wash out of workdays due to the unseasonal weather it was such a relief to see a lovely sunny evening on Thursday last week, the sun also brought many with Bob, Peter and John joining myself on NCN 15 just off Harlaxton Road. 
On arrival to the are we were met by much overgrown nettles, hedges and branches which we soon tackled and within the hour had made great strides.
No tea or coffee or photos this time, my fault sorry but such time was filled up with holiday stories and Tour de France reviewing.

As you know our next workday is this Sunday, so like a dog with a bone I'm not letting the area we had rained on to go so we will return there, details as below. And I promise I'll bring the stove, so bring your cups.

Sunday 19 July 10:30- 12:30 
Meet: NCN Millennium milepost/seating area, NCN 15, at Woolsthorpe Top Lock, Grantham Canal. See map here.
To do: Tidy up around wooden bridge, clear vegetation, path entrance clearance.
To bring: Any tools to clear vegetation/path, gloves, volunteer hi-viz and don't forget your mug for a tea or coffee.

P.S. You may have recently heard from the Sustrans Volunteers UK office with regards the logging of your volunteer work and how the form has been reissued and redesigned, for this workday I have logged down your hours Bob, Peter and John. 


No comments: