So as you know from previous communications from me Grantham is to have it's first Green Fayre in Wyndham Park, Grantham on Sunday 16 August at 10:30- 5. Having been previously asked and now formally invited from the organisers Councillor Charmaine Morgan and Elizabeth Bowskills I have said that yes we would very much like to attend.
I am currently getting things tied up as regards to forms filled in for Sustrans, event organisers and other things regarding what will have on the day. I am hoping and would like to have Dr Bike and the Sustrans Spinning Paint Bike as well as our usual arrangement of information, maps, donation items to sell, etc., these extra things will add some fun interaction between us and the fayre's attendees.
Now this is where I ask if you can volunteer your time to help out on the day for us to have a successful presence, I've looked at the days timings and come up with three 2 and half hour availability windows. See below.
1st: 10:00- 12:30
2nd: 12:15- 14:45
3rd: 14:30- 17:00
Please do have a look at the times and it would be great to hear back from you asap (ideally Sunday 19th July) if you can/cannot help and which time window/s you would be happy to do on the day.
My final request is, if you can attend as well as letting me know a time can you also tell me the size of t-shirt you need, (the t-shirts are regular fitting) as it's Sustrans 20th anniversary, they have some special t-shirts for 2015 for us to wear at events, rides, etc. And of course it will be yours to keep.
No comments:
Post a Comment