So after a short pre-autumn break after the Green Fayre I think it would be great to restart the workdays starting in October, I am putting forward two for October on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 18th.
Details then for our first workday below, once this is done I'll forward on details for the following. I do hope you can come and join in on the day.
Saturday 3 October 10:30- 12:30
Meet: Belvoir Road, Denton access ramp to NCN link along old rail path.
See map here.
To do: After meeting at Belvoir Road we shall cycle down along rail path to access point at Longmoor Lane to tidy up and cut back the vegetation.
To bring: Any tools to clear vegetation/path, gloves, volunteer hi-viz and don't forget your mug for a tea or coffee.
Please Note: The workday is taking place on a Saturday not Sunday, this is so we don't conflict with the Viking Challenge.
Sunday 18 October 10:30- 12:30
Meet/To do: TBA
No comments:
Post a Comment