Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Discovery Day- Final Thoughts

So Discovery Day is upon us this Sunday, thank you to those of you who have been in touch with me regards to your availability on the day to help out on our stall, for those who haven't been in touch, it's still not to late to get in touch with me to let me know if you can or cannot help on the day within one of the timed slots. As with the Green Fayre I've split the day up into 3 time slots, a remind of those here on the past blog posting.

We will have the usual array of local maps, information, advice and small items to purchase. I'll be picking up the Sustrans materials tomorrow from the Nottingham office to help show of our wears in the events big marquee. (I'll be in touch Friday p.m.with regards our Sustrans tee shirts).

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you there if able.


No comments: