Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Stenwith Milepost Workday


I am hoping that you looked at the weather forecast yesterday before venturing out to the workday at Stenwith milepost yesterday, with rain falling right up to the last minute of me needing to leave home I took the decision that no one else would venture out too. If you did I am really sorry that you did and found a wet morning and no one there.
Maybe for future workdays if you query such a decision then do get in touch with me on 0773 986 4490 or if you look out and see the rain lashing down like yesterday probably best to think it's off. British grey skies we can live with!

Hopefully though the weather will be more promising for the next workday on NCN 15 along the Ironstone path from Muston- Woolsthorpe. Full meeting details can be viewed here.

Also don't forget also that weekend is the Newark group's Grantham Triangle ride, more details here.

I do hope you can join in and look forward to seeing you on the Saturday/Sunday or maybe both.

No comments: