I have just been in touch with Kate Jones at Sustrans HQ to organise the delivery of the banners, flags leaflets and other materials for our attendance at the Grantham Canal Discovery on Sunday 9 October at the Woolsthorpe depot.
For those of you who can help out Sustrans will also send on a t-shirt for you to keep and of course wear on the day and for future events, this is to give ourselves a smart casual and welcoming look, so no need to wear our ranger hi-viz jackets.
Can I please ask you to give me a yah or nah as to if you can help out on the day and what size t-shirt you would require (they are a regular fit), no need to worry about your timings for the event yet if your unsure but if you could please email me back by Monday 26 September so I can make arrangements for them to be sent on with the other materials as these will be posted on Wednesday 28 September.
No comments:
Post a Comment