Another update with regards our bicycle wheel tree at St Wulfram's Church, Grantham. I have heard from Fr Stuart Cradduck (Rector - St Wulfram's) with regards to timings on setting up the tree, you may remember I originally suggest that the Monday 23 November evening would be a good time, I was going by the church's website calendar which Fr Stuart has recently let me know that there was an error and that Monday's timings would be 9am- 5pm. With this in mind I am suggesting that the tree installation could be as follows: From 2:30pm, Monday 23 November at St Wulfram's Church.
This would give us plenty of time to set up the tree as it will need to be erected and decorated.
If you can help out during this time it would be great to hear from you.
The Christmas Tree Festival will be taking place from the Tuesday 23 November through to the Sunday 29 November, as well as the trees from over a hundred individuals, businesses and community groups there will be an opportunity to skate on the indoor rink in the church, attend a local craft and produce market on the Saturday and see a preview of the trees all lit up on the Tuesday evening with an opportunity to attend a Sip and Slip preview evening.
Full details and timings and ticketing website of the weeks events can be found here.

No comments:
Post a Comment