Pages

Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas Tree Festival- Update

As mentioned in my last post Wayne had delivered some scrap gear sprockets he had from his cycle repair business after repair jobs. I've now got these split down and cleaned up and I'll think you'll agree the different sizes and circular shapes will make interesting "baubles" for the tree.

Please do let me if you can help out next weekend on the pre-build and preparation on or either the Saturday and Sunday, full details given in the blog post, which can be viewed here. And we're still on the look out for any items you could lend for a few weeks for the project.

For those that have been in touch many thanks and for the offer of various items and hep.

I'll also get in touch with the organisers next week to confirm when the installation can take place before the event on 24- 29 November.

No comments: